KEY SERVICES – LEADERSHIP COACHING & LIFE COACHING
…circumcise your heart and do not have such a stiff neck…
adapted translation from Deuteronomy 10:16
circumcise your heart, and if you don’t I will
adapted translation from Deuteronomy 30:6
During our first time we will focus our inquiry on some of these questions:
1. What do you really want to achieve or accomplish?
2. How will you feel when you achieve this thing?
3. What has been holding you back?
4. What will pull you through the ‘eye of the needle’?
5. How will you feel if nothing changes?
6. What do you imagine your life will be like when you do achieve what you want?
7. How do you ‘protect your heart’ at work?
8. Do you have a spiritual practice and what does it look like?
9. Who are your allies? Who are your adversaries?
10. What will you feel like having accomplished your intention, deep desire of your heart?
Something about TZiPi as a coach:
My job is to listen, and help you get what you want. I will probably not tell you anything you do not already know, just reframe it to offer you a different perspective. I am a mirror who will keep you honest and in integrity with your Self.
Characteristics of my ideal client: one who is curious and wants to grow.
Scheduling and Rates
• It is suggested that new clients meet with Reb TZiPi three times within the first month to jumpstart the transformation process.
• Afterwards, clients tend to meet once a month for an hour-long session. Longer sessions are available.
• Individual and Corporate Rates available. Sliding scale available for individuals.
Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.
— Victor E. Frankl
We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied into a single garment of destiny.
— Martin Luther King Jr.
KEY SERVICES – WORKSHOPS
Life is improvisational! We are continually learning to dance with the needs of the moment AND building bridges between people, things, emotions, and thoughts in our heart-mind. All while honoring the Divine nature of everything. We are paradoxically unique entities and we are One! –Reb TZiPi
Leadership trainings are created to meet the needs of the group. Reb TZiPi is a patient, direct, and inquisitive and respectful facilitator with over 25 years experience as a leadership consultant trainer. All groups use a combination of lecture, small groups, discussion, and experiential exercises.
Workshops are offered:
- Include 1, 30-minute follow-up coaching session
- Half, full-day, and multi-day workshops available.
-Visioning and Storytelling
Visioning & storytelling workshop offers a few opportunities: 1. Energizing their imagination to solidify a vision in this moment and 2. telling their story related to how to make the vision become real. Participants will engage with questions and Visual Explore images to stimulate broad perspective on the questions related to the vision. And then they have the opportunity to tell their vision and the story related to a small group.
-The Power of And
Get off your “BUT”S, honor the interconnectedness of life, and have fun! Using the wisdom of the Hebrew Bible & mindfulness, we will explore through discussion, writing and meditation:
- Learn how to loosen the binds of “BUT
- Power of “Yes, And” Speaking and Thinking
- Experience the strengths that will help you meet denial and rationalization
- Practice compassion & loving kindness toward your Self
Are you ready to practice being free of “yeah, but” thinking?
-The Leader As A Role Model
The Leader is a role model. The best teacher models who they are by what they do and what they say. A leader’s intention must be to stay aware of what kind of influence they want to make and what is the impact on their people.